Woof Boom Radio News
- HEAR our Local Radio News, for June 1, 2023 June 1, 2023The post HEAR our Local Radio News, for June 1, 2023 appeared first on Woof Boom Radio News.
- Muncie Woman Accused Of Siccing Dog On Two People May 31, 2023A Muncie woman is accused of letting loose an aggressive dog that attacked two people outside her rural home last week. 22 year old Braquelle Lynn Rutherford was arrested on charges of criminal recklessness and battery. One of the two victims accused Rutherford of purposely siccing an aggressive dog on the pair due to Rutherford... […]
- Investigation Continues Into Deaths In Muncie Home May 31, 2023Police are seeking information from the public following the deaths of three people at home in northeast Muncie Sunday. A 24 year old man, 3 year old boy and 21 month girl were found deceased in a residence authorities say had high leves of carbon monxide. A 23 year old woman in the house survived... […]
- State Board Revokes MFD Captain’s Firefighting Certifications In Wake Of Scandal May 31, 2023A state board has revoked all of Muncie Fire Department Captain Troy Dulaney’s Indiana firefighting certifications — permanently. The Star Press reports the move comes in response to allegations Dulaney helped MFD recruits cheat on exams to become emergency medical technicians. Dulaney — who had already been placed on administrative leave, with pay, by the... […]
- Exchange Club Of Muncie Honors 10th Grade Students May 31, 2023The Exchange Club of Muncie honored 29 Muncie tenth-graders from Muncie Central High School and Burris Laboratory School during the Club’s annual Sophomore Honors Day luncheon MuncieJournal.com reports the purpose is to recognize students early in their high school careers and encourage and inspire them to continue to work toward continued high achievement as they... […]
- HEAR our Local Radio News, for May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023The post HEAR our Local Radio News, for May 31, 2023 appeared first on Woof Boom Radio News.
- Anderson House Fire Under Investigation May 30, 2023A house fire Sunday in Anderson is under investigation. It happened at 3018 Central Ave. early that afternoon and arriving crews found the back of the house and the adjacent shed fully engulfed in flames. No injuries reported but the fire resulted in about $60,000 worth of damage. They’re still looking for a cause. The […]
- Steep Rate Hike Request From Indiana American Water May 30, 2023Indiana American Water Co. is asking the state for a rate increase that would boost its revenues in three steps by 31% starting in January next year. The Star Press reports if the company’s proposed water rates are approved as requested, the utility said, the base rate water bill for a typical residential customer using... […]
- Muncie Teen Cops Plea In Shooting Case May 30, 2023A Muncie teenager has struck a deal with prosecutors and pleaded guilty to a charge stemming from an August 2022 shooting. According to the Star Press, 16 year old Jamari I. Thomas pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery resulting in serious bodily injury Thomas was 15 on Aug. 13, 2022, when he allegedly shot... […]
- High Levels Of CO Found In Home Where Three People Found Dead May 30, 2023Authorities are investigating the deaths of three people, including two children, found deceased in a home on Muncie’s northeast side. The Star Press reports the bodies — of a 24-year-old man, a 3-year-old boy and a 21-month-old girl — were found Sunday afternoon at a home in the 1700 block of East Yale Avenue. Delaware... […]